Quality Assurance Concepts - Introduction
Risks, tools and case studies from the field
Ever shorter product lifecycles, new technologies, the market’s rising demand for innovation, quality, utility, safety, sustainability as well as social responsibility and rising legal requirements in the distribution region all call for matching, flexible and pragmatic quality assurance concepts.
We present real case studies allowing you to deepen theoretically explored themes in a pragmatic way. We support you in the examination, modification or generation of a customised, risk-based concept for quality assurance in your company.
This training addresses quality managers, sourcing managers, CSR and audit managers as well as all persons interested in gaining an overview of the various quality assurance measures for consumer goods. We present real case studies.
Targets and Benefits
Participants are given a comprehensive overview of a wide variety of quality assurance modules ranging from risk assessment to the design of pragmatic quality assurance measures using practice examples.
A. Risks across the value chain
• Duties & Liabilities of Distributors
• Risks of Suppliers (Quality, Sustainability, Social Responsibility)
• Identification of Risks associated with Legal Requirements in the Distribution Region
• Risks associated with Product Properties
B. Quality Assurance Tools
• Supplier Audits
• Goods Inspection
• Laboratory Tests (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Functional)
• Certifications as Marketing Aids
• Product Specifications
• Document Management
C. Case Studies
• Product Recalls
• Supplier Management
• Product Requirements (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Functional)
• Drawing up of a Quality Assurance Programme
Flexible (travel expenses € 150 in Germany, or by consultation)
1 Day (8h) in your company
€ 1,300 incl. seminar documents
Lecture, seminar documents, certificates for all participants