How are the PSI Sustainability Awards structured?
There are three application options: company, product and campaign. However, each company submission scores in a total of five subcategories, which makes it possible to win up to five awards with a single application:
- Company Category 1-5 – Sustainable Company:
- Economic Excellence: Proof of existing sustainability certificates
- Environmental Excellence: Proof of existing sustainability certificates
- Social Excellence: Proof of existing sustainability certificates
- Environment Initiative: Initiatives are submitted using our application template and judged by the jury.
- Social Initiative: Initiatives are submitted using our application template and judged by the jury.
- Product Category 6 – Sustainable Product:
- Products are submitted using our application template. Product-related certificates receive an initial score based on uploaded certificates obtained for the product. The jury meets to judge submitted application documentation, including the product itself. Please be sure to send us your product in a timely manner. For additional information, go to.
- Campaign Category 7 – Sustainable Campaign:
- Campaigns are submitted using our application template. Please send us the promotional product deployed in the campaign in a timely manner. For additional information, go to.
- Company category 8 - Innovator of the Year:
- New from 2021 as a special category. It was about a sustainable product and its story, submitted by a sustainably established company. The consumer should learn about the history of the product, its components and the composition of the materials. He should learn about the production facilities and the people who make these articles. And of course also about the ecological footprint of the product and its journey to its destination. In the foreground are the motives behind this sustainability as well as the ecological and social responsibility that the partner companies take on for their production and production facilities with all their employees.
What are the PSI Sustainability Awards?
The PSI Sustainability Awards are the promotional products industry’s first comprehensive international awards honouring sustainable activities.
What added value do I get by participating in the PSI Sustainability Awards?
In recognition of their achievement, all nominees and winners will receive a certificate. In addition, the winner will receive a prestigious trophy. Companies can use these certificates to leave their own sustainable footprint in the industry and distinguish themselves.
What’s the objective of the PSI Sustainability Awards?
To motivate and support companies to grow sustainably and document their efforts.
Why is a distinction being made between manufacturers and importers?
In order to do justice to the distinct CSR and sustainability challenges facing each type of company. This is about providing equal opportunities to both types of companies. Whether it’s manufacturers or importers: we are one industry.